Specialist in Legal Transformation & Digitalisation, KPMG Law
Nicola is a legal operations professional and leads Legal Operations Transformation Services (LOTS) team in the UK. The team specialises in delivering operational transformation programmes that help General Counsel (GC) and in-house legal teams maximise cost efficiencies, proactively manage risk, optimise operations and position teams as strategic and valuable partners to the business.
Nicola is a highly skilled legal operations professional with extensive experience in successfully delivering organisational change projects both for private practice and in-house teams. She is an expert at helping organisations re-imagine legal service delivery by developing and implementing solutions that help clients to:
• Unlock maximum value from their total legal spend
• Achieve improved efficiency and control of resources
• Adopt a more proactive approach to managing risk and regulatory requirements
• Develop clear KPIs that can be measured against business data
• Embed tech-enabled, optimised working practices
• Run on a flexible and more agile resource model.
Nicola has recently worked with clients across a range of industries including financial services, pharmaceutical, technology and automotive.
Nicola is passionate about helping organisations re-imagine legal service delivery and redefine operational excellence. She helps legal functions collaborate with the business in a partnership approach that is aligned to the business strategy. This also means supporting General Counsel and Heads of Legal to become advisors to the business rather than narrow legal specialists – helping them run legal as a business, for the business.