Regional CEO APAC, World Commerce & Contracting
Bruce Everett has more than 30 years experience in the private sector (inc. financial services, utilities, telecoms) and public sector (inc. Defence, Immigration), in a career spanning project and line management, organizational change consulting, business development, and operational Contract & Commercial Management.
Bruce is an expert in the design and delivery of complex strategic projects aimed at driving step changes in organizational performance, particularly where these require operating model and behavioral change. He has worked with ISG (www.isg-one.com), a global sourcing advisory firm voted World”s Best Outsourcing Advisor by IAOP and World Commerce & Contracting, advising members on procurement and commercial management strategy, assessment against best practice and industry benchmarks, contract definition and negotiations, and ongoing supplier management & governance services.
Reset and accelerated delivery of multi-billion dollar procurement contracts involving:
· Organizational Capability Maturity Assessments and team Skills Assessments.
· Relational Contracting – shifting from conflict to collaboration and joint problem-solving.
· Delivery management – through the contract lifecycle, integrating people, processes and technology.
· Contract simplification.
· Commercial strategy – optimising overall contract returns and strategic value, reducing contract management overhead, developing outcome-based contracts.
· Contract assurance – set up for success, governance services, making timely interventions.
Developed and implemented risk management and assurance systems including:
· Defence-wide “Seaworthiness” risk management and assurance system designed to balance risks to safety and the environment with the achievement of mission objectives. System widely acknowledged as being at the forefront of advances in risk management and assurance worldwide.
· Commercial Management for a $400M transition/transformation.
Delivered business transformation programs and major change projects for a wide range of industries, involving:
· Baseline assessments of capability and capacity.
· Program and project design – outcomes, governance, decision rights, accountabilities, management structure, monitoring and control, interfaces.
· Delivery strategy – spiral development, decision-making, phasing of costs, benefits and risks.
· Implementation strategy – release design and planning, transition support, field readiness.
· Strategic and operational level business analysis – ensuring the right issues are addressed.
· Change management – constructing the change journey and bringing people along it.
· Executive alignment – enabling the leadership team to lead the change.